Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finally~

Finally, my year3 just end today. Feeling GreaT~ What i done this year? Lots and i doesn't know what have i done. What i remember is i had went thru two phrases of practical(horrible and AikZ!). Phrase1, i got the top class of Primary 3 and i should feel happy. No one can smell what will happen next. Phrase2, class need "lots of love" had became the class i need to survive in 2 months(er~ha?). Unluckily and luckily, i had survived(==" so there will be Phrase3). Stop talking about practical, talking about what i had learn from my study(Thinking HARD). I had learnt many knowledge and i can't even say it out(coz so many).

Today, i like it(after 10:52a.m.). I can touch the sky but i can't fly(lol). Planning to kill my wallet and hunting for FOODS~ Besides, things i wanna do is "hug" my Pro-Equip and my Wowfer.

Food~ Seafood!
Yummy~Tasty~
Look delicious and taste delicious. This had only cost RM52.30. Not that expensive than i thought. 

Okay, time for me to enjoy rest of the day. GoGoGo~

1 comment: